Compounding sterile medications is no joke. It involves Risk Level III compounding, the highest risk for sterile medications available. This is not a teaching pharmacy – There are no pharmacy students, shadowing students, or interns allowed.
Common sterile preparations:
- Tri-Mix (Papaverine/ Phentolamine/Alprostadil) (150mg/5mg/50mcg/5mL), 5mL + 1 free bag of syringes – Cost: $95.00 (Free shipping)
- Tri-Mix (Papaverine/ Phentolamine/Alprostadil) (All other strengths), 5mL + 1 free bag of syringes – Cost: $125.00 (Free shipping)
- Glutathione 200mg/mL, 10mL – Cost: $95.00 (Free shipping)
- Glutathione 200mg/mL, 30mL – Cost: $150.00 (Free shipping)
- Methylcobalamin 5mg/mL, 10mL – Cost: $95.00 (Free shipping)
- Methylcobalamin 5mg/mL, 30mL – Cost: $228.00 (Free shipping)
NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP OUT OF STATE – TEXAS ONLY
How do you know it’s really in there? The FDA allows manufacturers a +/- 20% error (There are several narrow therapeutic index exceptions ). USP allows compounding pharmacies a +/- 10% error. We’ll let our potency testing speak for itself
|Protirelin (TRH)||0.5mg/mL||0.504mg/mL||100.8 %|
USP <795> states: “…compound preparations are to be prepared to ensure that each preparation shall contain not less than 90% and not more than 110% of the theoretically calculated and labeled quantity of an active ingredient…”. Potency determinations follow USP <621> HPLC, USP <851> Spectophotometry, and specific monograph testing procedures.
Note: We will not compound any medications that are precluded from pharmacy compounding in accordance with 21 C.F.R. § 216.