Welcome to Compounding Corner Pharmacy, Inc. ®
Compounding Corner Pharmacy, Inc. ® located in southwest of Houston in Sugar Land, Texas is a PCAB-Accredited compounding pharmacy, ACHC-Accredited compounding pharmacy and a Better Business Bureau A+ Rated Accredited business. We are a premier source for Thorne Research and Metagenics as well as VSL #3, Carlson Fish Oil and Iodoral. Shipping is free for supplements.
Our High Standards
- All pharmacists and technicians have completed a 30-hour ACPE-accredited primary basic training program on compounding techniques.
- Technicians undergo competency assessments for geometric dilution powder mixing, capsule weight variation, troche weight variation, and observational audits for capsule, troche and cream compounding techniques.
- All pharmacists undergo regular ACPE-accredited, Risk Level I, II and III aseptic training.
- Certificates of analysis are verified and filed for all medication ingredients.
- All scale weights and percent variances are verified and documented to the log.
- All ingredients are verified by bar code scan.
- Vegetarian capsules used are made from organic tapioca, not beef and pork-containing gelatin.
- Products are regularly tested for potency, sterility and endotoxins.
We are proud to offer exact preparations that meet or exceed United States Pharmacopeia rules for <795> and <797>.
We are closed on:
- New Years
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday)
*If a holiday falls on a weekend, we are closed the following Monday. In addition, we close at 1:00pm on Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
Compounding Corner Pharmacy, Inc. ® is accredited by PCAB which is endorsed by:
- The American Medical Association
- The United States Pharmacopeia
- The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
- The International Academy of Compounding Pharmacies
- The American Pharmacists Association
- The American College of Apothecaries
- The National Community Pharmacists Association
- The National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations
- The National Home Infusion Association
- The American Veterinary Medical Association
- The American Animal Hospital Association
Note: We will not compound any medications that are precluded from pharmacy compounding in accordance with 21 C.F.R. § 216.